- After May 31, 2009, QuickBooks 2006 will no longer be able to use the e-mail feature .
- If you find that QuickBooks is taking too long to load, then try the following steps in improve the start up time:
- Before exiting your QuickBooks, make sure to close all the windows within the application. You can do this by selecting Close All from the Window menu or by pressing Alt + W and then pressing A.
- If you close the company file before exiting QuickBooks, the next time you launch QuickBooks you will be up and running much quicker.
- Run QuickBooks from your hard drive and not a removable media.
Flash Drives (also called Thumb or USB Drives), are used by most computer users. There is a need to protect or encrypt these storage devices so that the sensitive information contained on them is not illegally restored . One company that offers “free” encryption is www.truecrypt.org, however there are other companies that offer this service for a fee.
- If you have a mobile phone with Internet connectivity, you can use Intuit’s GoPayment to accept credit card payments. The following web site provides details and a demonstration of how this feature works: http://mobilepayment.intuit.com/supported-phone.php
- Have you outgrown your QuickBooks or Peachtree?
- Is your Great Plains or MAS 90 software too expensive?
- You need 5 or more simultaneous users
Enterprise Solutions is designed for growing businesses.
Each industry specific edition has unique features a few of which are:
Manufacturers & Wholesalers edition.
- More than 11 specific reports
- Unit of measure conversion translates inventor between different units of measure to avoid errors when an item is ordered in one unit and sold in another
- Create up to 100 price levels for your item and customers
- 18 job cost reports, 9 contractor-specific reports
- Statement of Functional Expense Report (Form 990) plus 8 non-profit specific reports, donors/grants, budget by programs
Contact Jim Parker at our office if you are interested in a demonstration of Enterprise or would like more information.